It is with great honor that we are able to present SOL SKI 2015!
In collaboration with Thinggard we have planned an awesome week of skiing and pure fun – a week where we can be social and have fun together outside of school. We are going to Les Deux Alpes in the French Alps, which is an area with over 225 km of slopes – and there is something for each level! Are you a beginner, just average or maybe a pro off-piste skier? There is no excuse of NOT joining.
If you don’t want to ski all the time, you can visit an indoor swimming pool or go ice-skating! (The Ski pass gives you free access).
Les Deux Alpes, France
More about the destination: ttp://winter.les2alpes.com/2alpes-in-winter.html
Week 5 2015 (from the 23th of January to the 1th of February)
Price: 3395 kr. DKK
– Bus transportation
– 6 days Ski pass Les Deux Alpes (+250 kr. for 1 extra day)
– Guide service
Extra NICE stuff
For only 350 kr. Thinggard is offering a bracelet which gives us:
– Free access to Avalance (normally 15 euro)
– Cheap prices at Smithys
– A pubcrawl
– A party with free beers and shots
– A picnic
So we definitely think you should buy that as well!
Registration and payment:
– The deadline for enrollment is the 14th of october
– You need to pay a deposit on 1000 kr. before the 14th of october
– The remaining amount has to be paid before the 1th of december
We really did our best to come up with a great deal, so we hope that people think it is just as cool as we do! We are looking forward to a brilliant week and we hope all want to join!
If you have any questions, contact Trine Dalsten